Saturday, July 10, 2010

Dom Kennedy - Greatest Underated Rapper


Leimert Park's very own, Dom Kennedy is to me one of the dopest, underated rappers out to date. I believe he's at a spot Drake was at during the Comeback Season, but honestly i've been listening to Dom since '07 when he came out with "Watermelon Sundae". But back to the topic, Dom Kennedy is from Lemeirt Park, California & has been out for a while now. His first mixtape 25th Hour was big & had a couple cool singles but I've been listening to (what i believe is his latest mixtape) From The Westside, With Love. This is one of smoothest, hardest mixtape I've heard in a minute. Don't sleep on my boy Dom, if Drake can be as big as he is now from only 2 yrs of hype, then Dom Kennedy needs some love.

-Layne.

No comments:

Post a Comment