Friday, August 13, 2010

Favorite Mixtape Ever





GQ said Wale could be the second greatest rapper, (after Jay Z). I believe this mixtape defines the level of intelligence and lyrical flow that Wale has. It's one of the most lyrical mixtapes i've ever heard & probably the only one I listen to at the moment. But before you judge me for claiming Wale as one of the greatest rappers, understand that he's bringing something different than most rappers & you can actually listen to More About Nothing and kind of view certain ideas from a different perspective. If I lost you with what I just said then I'm more than sure you won't listen to it but I do advise everyone check out Wale on this! Every song is worth hearing! Including a track with Wiz Khalifa so check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment